The BEA Flat Antenna Motion Detector is an overhead activation sensor for sliding, swinging and revolving doors utilizing K-band microwave technology. It boasts a Sophisticated Motion Tracking feature that is extremely useful when energy conservation is critical. This sleek, unobtrusive device offers three motion detection options: bidirectional, unidirectional and uni-MTF. It also offers extra immunity protection for precise activation zones and detects speeds as low as 2.2" per second.
- Helps Conserve Energy
- Maximum Mounting Height Of 10'
- Sophisticated Motion Tracking Feature
- Able To Detect Speeds As Low As 2.2" Per Second
- Offers Extra Immunity Protection For Precise Activation Zones
- Overhead Activation Sensor For Sliding, Swinging, And Revolving Doors Utilizing K-Band Microwave Technology
- Frequency: 24.125 GHz
- Power consumption: 2 Watts
- Mounting Height: Normal: 7ft, Maximum: 10ft
- Minimum Detection Speed: 2 inches per second
- Supply Voltage 12-24 VAC +/- 10%, or 12-24 VDC -10% / +30%
- Tilt Angle: 0 degrees to 90 degrees vertical, -30 degrees to +30 degrees lateral
- Detection Area: Wide: 13' wide by 6.5' depth, Narrow: 6.5' wide by 8.2' depth