The Reno A&E 801 10-Pin Military Style Harness is a heavy-duty harness engineered for use with the Model AVI-B, BT-AVI, B 10-pin, L, L-ATG, S, T-100 and T-210 series vehicle loop detectors. Its standard 10-pin configuration makes it simple to install and use and with #22 AWG wiring, it's a reliable component of a Reno A&E loop detector system.
- Easy To Install
- Length: 4', 6', or 8'
- Military Style Harness
- Gray Jacketing Protects Entire Length Of Wire
- Termination: None
- Wire Size: #22 AWG
- Outer Jacket: PVC (gray)
- Connector: MS-3106A-18-1S (10-pin)
- Wire Type: MIL-W-16878/17 Type B/N
- Twisted Wires: Pins D & E (Red & Orange) - loop wires
- Reno A&E P/N: 801-4 (4' length), 801-6 (6' length), 801-8 (8')