The Dual-Frequency Reader is a combination of two reader technologies in a single small switch plate-type enclosure. It is ready for installation on a wall or on a 1 3/4" standard metal door frame or window mullion. This reader has a metal compensation built in that prevents a loss of read range when mounted to metal surfaces. Set up and installation is easy, this reader requires no programming and has the same basic wiring as proximity readers. It is a self-testing unit that auto initializes after self-diagnostics. This high quality, reliable reader features both visual and audible indicators.
- Color: Dark Gray
- Tamper Alarm/Tamper Detection
- Interior Or Exterior Applications
- No Additional HF Programming Needed
- Auto Initializes After Self-Diagnostic
- Durable ABS Plastic 1 Part Enclosure
- LED Can Indicate Access-Granted By The Host
- Visual And Audible Indicators: LED And Beeper
- Easy To Set Up Same Basic Wiring As Proximity Readers
- For Standard AWID Proximity (125 kHz) Cards And Tags
- Fits 1 3/4" Standard Metal Door Frame Or Window Mullion
- Metal Compensation Built In Assures Minimal Loss Of Read Range When Mounted To Metal Surfaces
- Read Range: 1.5" - 3"
- Voltage: 5-12V DC
- Two Color LED: Green/Red
- Audio Alarm: 4 kHz Burst
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 4.8" x 0.7"
- Tamper Alarm: Tamper Detection
- Dual Frequency 13.56MHz and 125kHz
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temperature:-31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 65°C)
- ISO-14443A (Mifare, DESfire*, Mifare Plus*) -- UID or Sector Data
- ISO-14443B – UID or Sector Data
- ISO-15693 (Smart Label) – UID
- U.S. Government PIV – Reader is FIPS 201 transparent (future release)
(*) Special order is required for DESfire, Mifare Plus and A.S.K.
|Mount Type||Surface Mount|
|Entry Type||Proximity Card|