The LR-2200 Long Range Reader offers an impressive combination of single unit construction, small size, and attractive appearance. Unlike many AVI products, this reader operates in the ETSI EN 302 208 ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band, offers credential options from traditional clamshell badges, hangtags to windshield tags. Performance enhancements in automobiles impose unwavering circumstances that call for the flexibility AWID has integrated in the LR-2200 Long Range Reader and tags. Tag reading distance is up to 4 meters or more, depending on reader mounting, credential type, and environment. Its electronics and antenna are integrated in a single compact enclosure that is suited for outdoor applications. This reader is ideal for hospitals, medical centers, airports, hotels, stadiums and amusement parks, extending unparalleled performance while providing Long Range RFID with the best ROI.
- Color: Beige
- Superior Read Range Performance
- Uses Passive RFID Technology
- Ideal For Outdoor Applications
- No Programming Necessary For Standard Installations
- Easy To Install With The LR-2200-KIT Installation Kit
- Uses The Industry Standard Wiegand And RS-232 Data Output
- Programmable Read Repetition Rate For One-Shot Or Multiple Reads
- Harmonized European Standard ETSI EN 302208-2 (2008-04) Compliant
- Ideal For Hospitals, Med Centers, Airports, Hotels, Stadiums and More
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 1.125"
- Maximum Read Range: 25'
- Power Supply: 12V
- Code Formats: 26-50 Bits
- Antenna Gain: 4.77dBi
- Frequency Band: 865 to 868 MHz ETSI
- At 50% Duty Cycle Operating Temp: -35 to +65 C (-31 to +150 F)
- At 1000% Duty Cycle Operating Temp: -35 to +45 C (-31 to +115 F)
|Mount Type||Surface Mount|
|Entry Type||Proximity Card|