The Medium Range Reader, designed and manufactured by AWID, is a Hi-Lo two-unit proximity reader for medium range reading distance with a metal compensation. This reader has a read range with cards up to 24 inches and is primarily used to offer quick and easy access to vehicles ranging in size. This model has four ferrite plates on the back to allow more flexible applications on metal. The Medium Range Reader has both visual and audible indicators with three color LED. This self-testing, self-diagnostic reader is reliable and requires no maintenance.
- Color: Dark Gray
- Uniform Code Formats
- Audible Feedback From Peizo Beeper
- Easy Installation, Easy Wiring
- Standard 26-50Bit Plus Special Codes
- Self Testing And Self Diagnostic
- No Additional Programming Required
- Both Visual And Audible Indicators
- High Quality ABS Plastic Enclosure
- Two Units For High And Low Sitting Vehicles
- Works With All Wiegand Access Control Systems
- Ideal For Applications Requiring Mounting On Metal Surfaces
- Ideal For Applications Requiring Different Height Installations
- Dimensions: 8" x 8" x 1"
- Voltage: 5-12V DC
- Medium Read Range: 18-24"
- Three-Color LED: Red/Amber/Green
- Audio Alarm: 4 kHz Burst
- Operating Humidity: 5-95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temperature: -31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 65°C)
- Electronics Potted With Epoxy Compound For Demanding Environmental Applications
|Mount Type||Surface Mount|
|Entry Type||Proximity Card|