The Special Range Reader is a radio-frequency proximity reader designed and manufactured by AWID. It features a polycarbonate housing, a transmit/receive antenna, and reader electronics. It has a maximum reading range of 5.5" and is specially designed to mount on a metal door frame of 1 3/4" or a window mullion. The metal compensation of the Special Range Reader is built-in and prevents loss of reading range when this reader is mounted on a metal surface. It has both visual and audible indicators that include three LED colors signifying access granted, testing, and access denied. This Special Range Reader is easy to install with a basic four wire hookup that installs in minutes with no programming or maintenance required.
- Wiegand Compatible Reader
- 3 Color LED Amber/Red/Green
- Indoor Or Outdoor Applications
- Both Visual And Audible Indicators
- Reading Range: With cards Up To 5.5"
- Pre Drilled Hole - Fasten With 2 Screws
- Mounting: Door Frame, Window Mullion, Wall, Cabinet
- Metal Compensated Housing Provides Trouble Free Mounting
- Fits Perfectly On 1 3/4" Standard Metal Door Frame Or Window Mullion
- Color: Dark Gray
- Voltage: 5-12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 1.8" x 0.7"
- Material: ABS 1-Part Enclosure
- Piezo-Electric Beeper: 4 kilohertz
- Epoxy Resin Potting At Rear Surface
- Operating Temperature: -31°F to 150°F (-35°C to 65°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% Non-Condensing
|Mount Type||Surface Mount|
|Entry Type||Proximity Card|
|Reading Range||5 1/2"|