AWID UHF Metal Vehicle Access Tag For LR-911 (11' Range) - MT-1014-0-0
The Metal Tag, designed and manufactured by AWID, works with LR-911 only. This tag operates at passive UHF proximity at 902-928 MHz. It can be programmed with trillions of unique codes and is maintenance-free. It has a read range is 9 to 11 feet when attached by adhesive to a flat surface. This Metal Tag is small and does not interfere with the driver's vision due to its design. It is highly recommended for trucks and buses and must be attached to metal for the full read range.
- Tag Faces Side Of Lane
- For Indoor Or Outdoor Use
- Up To 72 Trillion Codes
- Will Not Block Driver Vision
- Hands-Free Vehicle Identification
- Highly Recommended Tag For Trucks & Buses
- Encryption For The Protection Of Card Data
- Attaches By Self-Adhesive, Fasteners, Or Velcro
- Needs To Be Mounted On Metal For Full Read Range
- Contains Holes For Screws, Rivets, Or Wire Ties For Easy Installation
- Material: ABS
- Thickness: 1/4"
- Dimensions: 8" x 1"
- Maximum Reading Range: 9-11 ft
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 95% Non-Condensing
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to +140°F (-10°C to +60°C)
|Entry Type||Proximity Card|