DriveGuard Integrator System
The DriveGuard Integrator System, designed and manufactured by Cartell, interfaces with any home automation system or security system. This customizable system has the CT-2B control unit, CT-6 Sensor with a 100 ft attached cable, and an optional splice kit which includes easy to follow instructions.
CT-2B Control Unit
The CT-2B is a single timed output control unit with adjustable sensor sensitivity. This unit supports up to four sensor probes and twelve sounders per control unit. It features a manual trip test button and includes the 12V transformer required for use. It is compatible with any sensing device with N.O., dry, floating relay contact.
CT-6 Sensor Probe
This sensor covers a 12' wide driveway when buried beside the driveway. It includes a 50ft attached cable and does not require conduit because of its sealed and weatherproof construction. It is wind and weather resistant so it will not detect animals, people or blowing objects, making it virtually false-alarm proof.
CA-1 Splice Kit
The CA-1 Splice Kit includes a scotch compound, removable mold, an abrasive strip 80J grit, tape strips, and an easy to follow instruction manual. It is a polyurethane coated underground wire splice kit that waterproofs and seals splice.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Invisible System
- Detects Drive-Up Visitors
- Protects Homes And Large Estates
- System Supports Up To 4 Sensors
- System Supports Up To 12 Sounders
- High Quality Magnometer Technology
- System Supports Other Sensing Devices
- Great For Homes With Longer Driveways
- For Residential And Commercial Applications
- Identify Visitors Before They Arrive At The Door
- Power Required: 9-31V AC; 10-41V DC
- Standby Current: Under 1 mA
- 1st Pole: 12V DC, 200 mA For Remotes
- 2nd Pole: SPDT, 5 amps, 30V DC
- Temperature Range: 0° F - 140° F
- Dimensions (With Case): 4 1/8" x 3 1/4"
- Relay Time: 1/2 Seconds - 15 Seconds
- Relay Contact Rating: Double Pole, Double Throw
- Dimensions (With Case): 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 2"