Cartell DriveGuard Integrator System (200')
The DriveGuard Integrator System, designed and manufactured by Cartell, interfaces with any home automation system or security system. This customizable system has the CT-2B control unit, CT-6 Sensor with a 200 ft attached cable, and an optional splice kit which includes easy to follow instructions.
CT-2B Control Unit
The CT-2B is a single timed output control unit with adjustable sensor sensitivity. This unit supports up to four sensor probes and twelve sounders per control unit. It features a manual trip test button and includes the 12V transformer required for use. It is compatible with any sensing device with N.O., dry, floating relay contact.
CT-6 Sensor Probe
This sensor covers a 12' wide driveway when buried beside the driveway. It includes a 200 ft attached cable and does not require conduit because of its sealed and weatherproof construction. It is wind and weather-resistant so it will not detect animals, people or blowing objects, making it virtually false-alarm proof.
CA-1 Splice Kit
The CA-1 Splice Kit includes a scotch compound, removable mold, an abrasive strip 80J grit, tape strips, and an easy to follow instruction manual. It is a polyurethane-coated underground wire splice kit that waterproofs and seals splice.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Invisible System
- Detects Drive-Up Visitors
- Protects Homes And Large Estates
- System Supports Up To 4 Sensors
- System Supports Up To 12 Sounders
- High Quality Magnometer Technology
- System Supports Other Sensing Devices
- Great For Homes With Longer Driveways
- For Residential And Commercial Applications
- Identify Visitors Before They Arrive At The Door
- Power Required: 9-31V AC; 10-41V DC
- Standby Current: Under 1 mA
- 1st Pole: 12V DC, 200 mA For Remotes
- 2nd Pole: SPDT, 5 amps, 30V DC
- Temperature Range: 0° F - 140° F
- Dimensions (With Case): 4 1/8" x 3 1/4"
- Relay Time: 1/2 Seconds - 15 Seconds
- Relay Contact Rating: Double Pole, Double Throw
- Dimensions (With Case): 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" x 2"