Perfect for homes with driveways under 75', the SD-6-10 Short Driveway Sensor Probe is a dual-probe system that can be as close as 10' to cross traffic at the end of driveway. Use this sensor with the Cartell CT-2B or CF-2C control unit and a sounder to create a complete system. Based on magnetometer technology, the SD-6-10 detects movement in the earth's magnetic field caused by moving steel. It will not detect animals, people or blowing objects and wind and weather don't affect it, making it virtually false-alarm proof. It also doesn't require power.
- Covers 12' Wide Driveway From The Side
- Dual-Probe System Buried 6-10" Underground
- Install Near The End, Beside, And Parallel To, The Driveway
- 50' Direct Burial Cable Attached, Making Conduit Unnecessary
- Ignores Outside Road Traffic And Can Be Buried As Close As 10' To It
- Cable Is Polyurethane Coated, Making Repair-Splicing In The Field Possible
- Probes Connected By Direct Burial Cable And Should Be Buried 2.5' From Each Other
- No Power Required
- Burial Cable Length: 50'
- Bury Cable 3-6" Underground
|Voltage||12V AC and 12-15V DC|