The Cartell 9-Volt Remote Vehicle Detection System is used to trigger RF and satellite transmitters for interface with wireless applications when vehicles are detected. It includes a copper probe with an 80' attached cable. Most of the sensitive electronics are located in the sensor probe, with a 2 1/2" square external circuit board conformal coated for installation in an outdoor, weatherproof box. Its sensor is designed to be buried adjacent to a driveway, making it vandal-proof.
- 80' Cable Attached
- Triggers RF And Satellite Transmitters For Interface With Wireless Applications
- Only Detects Moving Steel, Eliminating False Alarms Caused By Animals Or Blowing Objects
- Relay Time And Probe Sensitivity Adjustments
- Normally Open And Normally Closed Dry Relay Contacts
- Relay Time: 1/2 to 2 seconds
- Alarm Current: 50 mA maximum
- Dimensions (Board): 2.25" x 2.75"
- Stand-by Current: Under 60 Micro-Amps
- Temperature Range: -25°F to 150°F
- Can Be Normally Open Or Normally Closed
- Power Required: 7.5 to 10 VDC (9V Battery)
- Dimensions (Sensor Probe): 22" long x 1.25" diameter
- Relay Contacts: SPDT relay with Com, NC, NO contacts
- Relay Contact Rating: 1 amp / 24 VDC (1 mA at 5VDC min. load)