Cartell CP-3-200-5W GateMate CP-3 Self-Contained Free Exit System (5 Wire, 200 ft)
*This item is no longer available. Click here to view its replacement: The CP4-200.
The GateMate™ is a free exit system that opens your automatic gate so you and your visitors can leave without having to use a remote, key fob or keypad. This is a self-contained system that connects directly to any gate operator without an external output board.
This is a 5-wire, self-contained system with no external board to install. Simply hook up wires to security or home automation panel (TRIP INPUT) or directly to gate operator. This unit comes with 200' of attached direct burial cable and can also be used to complement any home automation or security system.
Buried beside the driveway, the GateMate is hidden and vandal-proof. It covers a 12 foot wide driveway. It only detects moving steel, preventing the gate from being tripped open by animals or blowing objects.
It accepts universal voltage (AC and DC), and works with any gate operator: solar or powered. It has the lowest stand-by current in the market, some 85-90% lower than its closest competition. It is the most solar friendly of any free exit system available.
- 5 Wire
- 200' Direct burial cable
- Based on magnetometer technology
- Buried beside driveway means it is hidden and vandal-proof
- Covers 12 foot wide driveway
- Self-contained with no output board to install
- Lowest stand-by current on market (85-90% lower than its closest competition)
- Low power consumption
- Excellent for solar gates
- Universal voltage AC and DC
- Electronics full encased in polyurethane
- Spliceable cable for easy field repairs
- Two models: 3 wire and 5 wire
- Five wire model has N.O., N.C. contacts
- Works with any and all gate operators
- RFI/EMF protection
- Five year warranty
- Made and supported in the U.S.
- Power Required: 6-31 VAC or 10-40 VDC
- Standby Current: 150 Microamps maximum
- 25 Milliamp maximum alarm current
- Relay Contacts: SPDT, Floating, N.O. or N.C. (Form C)
- Relay Contact Rating: 1 amp / 24 VDC min. load
- Relay Time: 2 to 3 seconds
- Temperature Range: -25 F to 125F
- Dimensions: 20" long x 1" diameter
|Voltage||8-31V AC or 40 V DC|