The Diablo DSP-13 Tri-Axis Detection System With 75' Lead-In Wire is designed to be an accurate, reliable and easy-to-install vehicle detection system. The system is comprised of a master unit and a sensor. The small size of the sensor, along with its extremely high sensitivity make it the ideal solution for detecting vehicles. It can be installed using a single saw cut and a single 1" core hole. Once in place, it provides indefinite vehicle detection, even during power outages, and thanks to its advanced technology, it boasts superior noise tolerance.
- Easy Installation
- 10 Selectable Sensitivity Settings
- Selectable Presence or Pulse Operation
- Advanced Technology With Superior Noise Tolerance
- Indefinite Vehicle Detection, Even During Power Outages
- Flicker Display To Show Current Occupancy In Detection Zone
- Selectable Fail-Safe or Fail-Secure Operation For Presence Output
- Sensor Monitoring For Providing Fault When Sensor Is No Longer Functioning Correctly
- Open Drain Solid State Output Capable Of Sinking 250ma For Easy Interface To Systems
- Lead Wire Length: 75'
- Single Position Cord Rack
- Master Unit Voltage: 8-30V DC
- Operating Temperature: -35°F to 165°F
- Master Unit Operating Current: 60 Milliamps Max.
- Sensitivity: 10 Different Levels (0-Lowest to 9-Highest)
- Response Time: 55 Milliseconds Enter - 135 Milliseconds Exit
- Pulse Output: 250 Milliseconds On Followed By 250 Milliseconds Off
|Loop Channels||Single Channel|
|Secure Side Status||Optional|
|Manufacturer||Diablo Controls, Inc.|