The Hawk 2 Industrial Automatic Motion Sensor is an automatic door sensor that detects the movement of both vehicles and pedestrians using the latest k-Band Planar Microwave Technology. It features three programmable options for motion detection including toward, away or both and can activate all types of gates. This easy to install sensor can be mounted up to 20 ft high overhead, to the wall, or ceiling with a 6.5 ft cable. It has a high coverage area resolution and adjustable in the field detection.
- Adjustable Detection Field
- 6 1/2' Cable For Installation
- Height Of Installation Up To 20'
- Impressive High Coverage Area Resolution
- Uses Advanced K-Band Planar Microwave Technology
- Easy To Install - Mount Overhead, To Wall Or Ceiling
- Programmable Directional Sensitivity Includes Toward, Away Or Both
- Housing: ABS (Plastic)
- Dimensions: 6.3" x 3.8" x 4.4"
- Operating Frequency:24.150 GHz
- Output Power (EIRP): 20dBm
- Supply Voltage: 12-24V DC/VAC
- Detectable Speed: 0.1 m/s min.
- Vertical Directionality: 0-60°
- Horizontal Directionality: +/- 45°
- Installation Height: Max. 19'8.22"
- Relay Output Configuration:Form C (SPDT)
- Relay Contact Rating: 1A @ 24V AC/DC
- Operating Temperature: -4° To 122°F
- Environmental Protection: IP 65
- Relay Control Time: 1-6 Seconds (Adjustable)
|Manufacturer||EMX Industries, Inc.|