EMX Infrared Modulated Photo Eye Transmitter (49' Range) - P63-TX
The Infrared Modulated Photo Eye Transmitter detects obstacles blocking its sensing beam for annunciation, door control and security camera activation. The compact design of this photo eye transmitter along with the included mounting hardware make this receiver easy to install. It has a non-reflective thru-beam configuration that is not affected by shiny surfaces, minimizing false reads. Ideal for outdoor use, the Infrared Modulated Photo Eye Transmitter is dust and water resistant and has an increased sensing range of up to 49 ft.
Please Note: This Product Has Been Discontinued and Replaced By EMX Part BPE-50.
- Compact Design
- LED Indicator For Output
- 2 Relays SPDT For Reliability
- Increased Sensing Range of 49 Feet
- Easy To Install, Includes Mounting Hardware
- Non-Reflective Thru-Beam Not Affected By Shiny Surfaces
- Ideal For Outdoor Application With Dust And Water Resistance
- Current Draw: 40mA
- Voltage: 12-24V AC/DC
- 5 Hz Switching Frequency
- Environmental Rating: IP54
- Housing Material: Black PMMA
- Dimensions: 3.74" X 1.18" x 2.05"
- Relay Contacts: 1A @ 28VDC or 0.5A @ 120V AC
Note: Not for use in applications requiring UL325 compliance.
|Photo Eye Type||Through-Beam|
|Manufacturer||EMX Industries, Inc.|