Herkules Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic Motion Detector
The Herkules Pedestrian And Vehicular Traffic Motion Detector can differentiate between pedestrian and vehicular traffic and it can be programmed to ignore cross or parallel traffic. Using Doppler radar technology, it can be set to unidirectional or bidirectional mode and can be mounted as high as 23", with NEMA-4-rated housing to protect it against the elements.
- Includes 16.4' Of Cable
- Microwave Motion Detector
- Doppler Radar Technology
- IP65 And NEMA 4-Rated Housing
- Unidirectional or Bidirectional Modes
- Adjustable Via Optional Remote Control
- Programmable to Ignore Parallel or Cross Traffic
- Can Discriminate between Pedestrian and Vehicular Traffic
- Mounting Height 6.5' to 23'
- Voltage: 12-28VDC, 12-26VAC
- Dimensions: 5 1/4" X 3 1/4" X 3"
- Operating Temperature: -22° F to +140° F
- Technology: Doppler Radar With Planar Module, Exterior