The MEL-II-TX10 is a wireless door transmitter designed to be used alongside the MEL-II-RX10 wireless door receiver by transmitting a monitored sensing edge signal, eliminating the need for hard wired coils or retractable reels, allowing users to save valuable installation time and create a clean, wire-free appearance. By using a 916 MHz operating frequency, the MEL-II-TX10 has an improved immunity to RF interference. Operates on (2) "AA" lithium batteries and is housed in a NEMA4 enclosure.
This Product Directly Replaces Former Miller Edge Part MEL-TX20.
- Frequency: 916 MHz
- Response Time: 135 Milliseconds
- Input: 10K Monitored Edge
- Power Source: (2) AA, 1.5V Lithium Batteries
- Dimensions: 1.75"W x 4.62"H x 1.75"D
- Enclosure Material: NEMA4 Polycarbonate
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 140°F
- Operating Range: 50' Nominal; 100' Optimal Conditions
|Loop Channels||2 Channel|
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|