This Product Has Been Directly Replaced By Miller Edge Part MEL-II-K10.
Monitored Edge Link (MEL) provides a wireless monitored signal transmission from an edge sensor to operator controls, eliminating the need to hard wire these devices. MEL detects the presence and function of a monitored edge sensor. The receiver features LED indicators for simplified diagnostics.
- Eliminate visible coiled cords or reels
- Meets current UL325 standards for commercial door and gate operators*
- "Backward" compatible with pre-August 29, 2010UL listed commercial door operators
- Standard "AA" Lithium batteries simplify replacement and withstand extreme temperatures
- 2 year warranty from date of shipment
- Use with any edge sensor
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Monitors the presence and function of a monitored edge sensor*
*when used with UL325-2010 listed CDO/GDO
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|