The Miller Edge Rebel Infrared Thru Beam Photo Eye system includes independently housed emitting and receiving units. Units are intended to be positioned to create an invisible light beam line to guard against entry into a potentially hazardous area. If an obstruction breaks the beam of light, a signal is sent to the motor controls to stop and/or reverse motion. It boasts a 30' range and has easy alignment with positioning indicators, along with monitored and fail safe options to meet operator inputs. Thanks to its design, this photo eye is UL325 compliant for doors and it is also NEMA 4-certified for weather resistance.
- Spans Distances Up To 50'
- Time-Saving Installation
- Vertical Or Horizontal Mounting
- UL325 Compliant For Doors
- Built in Strain Relief Protects Cable
- Enhanced Sun Guard Protection
- Impact Resistant for Rugged Environments
- LED Indicator Lights
- NEMA 4 Certified
- MIRM-E2 MON, Cable TX Eye, 50-ft. Ext. Power
- MIRM-R2 MON, Cable Rx Eye, 3-ft. Ext. Power
- MIR-S2-BK (2) Rebel Housing Units
- MIRCU-2 MON Control Unit, Infrared NEMA 4 Box
- Dimensions: 5" X 2 3/4" X 1 5/8"
- Bracket Material: Steel/TPE
- Mounting Method: Wall, Post Or Floor
- Alignment Indicator: Yes - Visual LED
- Detection Technology: Infrared Thru Beam
- Wave Length: 940nm
- Response Time: <20msec
- Max Range: 50'
- Power Supply: 8-30V AC/12-42V DC
|Photo Eye Type||Through-Beam|
|Voltage||8-30V AC or 12-42V DC|
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|