The Patriot 2 Non-Contact Infrared Sensing Edge Kit is designed as a do-it-yourself kit that, once installed, provides a Non-Contact safe guarding solution for sectional doors. The system includes a controller, emitter eye and a receiver eye which easily mounts to and travels with the leading edge of the door. When the infrared beam is blocked by an obstruction, a signal is sent to the operator to stop and reverse the motion of the door. The Patriot controller also features self-monitored circuitry so that a loss of power, short or blocked IR signal will signal the motor to stop and/or reverse to an open position. The controller is NEMA 4 rated, and protected against wind, windblown dust or debris, as well as heavy sleet, snow and rain and it's easy to assemble and install in the field.
- IP65 Rated
- Easy To Align
- Travels With Door
- Self-Monitoring Circuitry
- NEMA 4-Rated Enclosure
- Thru Beam technology minimizes false reflective signals
- Meets current UL325-2010 standards for commercial door and gate operators
- (1) Control Unit
- (1)C222-15B 15' Coil Cord
- (1)MIR-WK-T2 Hardware Kit
- (1)MIRF E2 PE Monitored Emitter
- (1)JB-02-Z Junction Box With Cover
- (1)MIRF-R2 E2 PE Monitored Receiver
- (1)MIR-T2-TK PE Patriot Telescopic Leg Kit
- Maximum Range: 50'
- Mounting Method: Telescopic
- PE Housing Material: Aluminum
- Voltage: 8-30 VAC / 12-42 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 185°F
- Dimensions: 1.75" in. x 4.62" in. x 1.75" in.
- Response Time: Less Than 20 msec
- Detection Technology: Infrared Thru-Beam
- PE Housing Dimensions: 12 1/2" X 1 1/4" X 1"
|Photo Eye Type||Through-Beam|
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|