The Patriot 2 Edge Sensor And Photo Eye Kit is designed as a do-it-yourself kit that, once installed, transmits an infrared light beam from an emitter to a receiver to offer a non-contact safeguard solution for rolling steel doors. If an obstruction is sensed whether a person or object below the door, a signal is sent to the operator to stop or reverse the door with a response time of less than 20 milliseconds. This self-monitored, telescopic edge sensor includes the receiver, emitter, telescopic leg kit, junction box, control unit, coil cord, and hardware for installation. The high-quality, durable thru-beam photo eyes have a 50 ft. beam range as well as a water resistant epoxy exterior, ideal for outdoor use. The monitored controller is NEMA 4 rated and protected against wind, windblown dust or debris, as well as heavy sleet, snow, and rain. It's also UL325-2010 and UL991 compliant.
- Travels With Door
- Specially Designed For Outdoor Use
- 50 ft. Longer Range Infrared Thru-Beam
- On-Board Diagnostic Assists with Troubleshooting
- Adds Non-Contact Safeguard For Rolling Steel Doors
- Photo Eyes Protected In Water Resistant Epoxy Housing
- Proven Thru-Beam Technology Guarantees Minimal False Reads
- Do-It-Yourself Kit Eliminates Need For A Professional Installer
- Fail-Safe Wiring Configuration Includes A Fail Safe Controller
- Meets UL325-2010, UL991 Standards For Commercial Door And Gate Operators
- NEMA 4 Rated Fail-Safe Controller Means Long-Lasting Protection From The Elements
Patriot 2 DIY Edge Sensor Kit Includes:
- (2) "Z" Flaps
- (1) 15 ft. Coil Cord
- (2) "Z" Flap Holders
- (1) Monitored Emitting Eye
- (1) Monitored Receiving Eye
- (1) Junction Box With Cover
- (1) Infrared NEMA4 Controller
- Receiver Cable Length: 3'
- Emitter Cable Length: 52'.
- Power Supply: Monitored PE Terminals
- Detection Technology: Infrared Thru-Beam
- Infrared Beam Range: 50'
- Infrared Wavelength: 940nm
- Response Time: Less Than 20 msec
- Alignment Angle: +/- 10
- Coil Cord Length: 15 ft.
- Mounting Method: Telescopic
- Ratings: NEMA 4, Class 2
- PE Housing Dimensions: 12 1/2" x 1 1/4" x 1"
- Operating Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
*Note: Relay and AC Cables Not Included.
|Photo Eye Type||Through-Beam|
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|