The Miller Edge PG-K-P100 Prime Guard Kit is a pulsed monitored thru beam photo eye with a range of 50 feet. The photo eye sends an invisible beam of light from its transmitting unit to the receiving unit, creating a protective barrier for a hazardous zone. A signal is sent to the controls when the beam is disrupted, stopping or reversing motion. With extended battery life, it provides long-lasting safety enhancement for a gate or door opening.
- Vertical Or Horizontal Mounting
- NEMA 4 Rated Housing
- Built-In Strain Relief
- UL325 Rated
- Range Of 50 feet
- Type: Thru Beam
- Dimensions: 5.1" X 2.8" X 1.8"
- Enclosure Material: Aluminum
- Mounting Method: Floor, Wall, Post
- Monitored Type: 10k Resistive, Normally Open, Normally Closed
|Photo Eye Type||Through-Beam|
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|