The MK-8400 Outdoor Sensing System upgrades existing commercial operators to meet UL-325 requirements. With this system, it's easy to add the ability to close a door or gate on constant pressure and add an edge sensor. It comes with a TK-8200 Interface ModuleTK-8400-TX Transmitter, TX-8400-RX Receiver and mounting brackets and has a sensing distance of 30 feet.
- Rated For Outdoor Use
- Allows For Addition Of Edge Sensor
- Allows System To Add Door Or Gate On Constant Pressure
- Facilitates Easy Upgrade Of Existing Commercial Operators
- All-In-One Kit Includes Photo Eye Transmitter And Receiver, Interface And Brackets
- Can Be Used As Supplemental Non-Contact Sensing System For Commercial Openers
- Six Terminals (Power, Beam, Relay Out)
- Can Be Normally Open Or Normally Closed
- Outdoor Use Requires 22- or 18-Gauge Insulated Solid Wire With Outside Diameter Between 3/16" And 1/4"