The Miller Edge R-01 Relay is a small, yet important part of a sensing edge system. This volt relay includes a coil that is attached to the sensing edge, cutout limit switch and transformer. During installation, the terminal-A on the relay is connected to the transformer's first low-voltage lead wire and the edge sensor's white lead wire is connected to the relay's terminal-B. The relay has both normally open and normally closed contacts.
- Easy To Install
- Terminal-A And Terminal-B
- For Use With Miller Edge Sensor systems
- Coil Attaches To Other System Components
- Normally Open And Normally Closed Contacts
- Connects to Sensing Edge, Cutout Limit Switch And Transformer
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|