The Miller Edge MWT02 Transmitter is designed to provide obstacle sensing protection. When the sensing edge comes into contact with an obstruction, a signal is sent to the transmitter which then the transmitter relays this information to the receiver. The receiver then passes the message along to the operator motor. The gate or door stops movement and will reverse the direction of travel.
Please Note: This Product Has Been Discontinued & Replaced By Miller Edge MWT12 Sensing Edge Transmitter.
- Obstacle Sensing Protection
- Works With Sensing Edge Device
- Enhances Safety In Door Or Gate Area
- Transmits Signal To Receiver To Stop Door Or Reverse Motion
- Connections: Wire #22AWG
- Operating Frequency: 318 MHz
- Storage Temperature: -40ºF to +140ºF
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to +140ºF
- Maximum Operating Distance: 100'
- Electrical Configuration: Optional N/O or N/C
- Dimensions: 4 13/16" X 3 3/4" (W) X 1 1/4" (D)
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95% R.H., non-condensing
- Output: Dry Relay Contact, N/O, N/C, 0.5A @ 120 VAC; 1A @ 30 VDC
|Voltage||10 to 40 VDC or 10-29 VAC|
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|