BEA 10FALCON Falcon Industrial Microwave Motion Detector
The BEA Falcon Motion detector utilizes microwave technology that operates at 24.125 GHz (K-band frequency), meaning it can differentiate between vehicular traffic and pedestrians. The sensor is housed in a NEMA-4 rated plastic casing and features and a crimp style connector to prevent water intrusion through the feed cable. Even after it's installed, it's fully adjustable by remote control and sports a unidirectional sensing capability to acknowledge approaching or departing traffic.
- Microwave and microprocessor
- Mounting height: 11.5' to 23'
- Rated IP65 For Weather Resistance
- Tilt angle: 0° to 180° In Elevation
- TTE 1999/5/EC And EMC 89/336/EEC Rated
- Minimum Detection Speed: 2.2"/S (Measured In Sensor Axis)
- Detection zone (Typical): Narrow pattern: 13' (W) x 16' for a mounting height of 16'
- Sensitivity, Hold time, Detection Mode, Pedestrian and parallel traffic rejection mode, Relay Configuration Adjustable By Remote Control
- Power Consumption: <2W
- Main Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Hold time: 0.5s to 9s (Adjustable)
- Max contact voltage : 42V AC/ DC
- Max contact current: 1A (resistive)
- Transmitter frequency: <24.125 GHz
- Transmitter radiated power <20 dBm EIRP
- Max switching power: 30W (DC) / 60 VA (AC)
- Temperature range: -22°F to 122°
- Dimensions: 5" (D) x 4" (W) x 3 3/4"; (H)
- Bracket Material: Black anodized aluminum
- Housing Material: NEMA 4-Rated ABS And Polycarbonate
- Supply voltage: 12V to 24V AC +/- 10%, 12V to 24V DC +30%/-10%