The BEA Falcon Industrial Microwave Motion Detector Sensor utilizes microwave technology that operates at 24.125 GHz (K-band frequency), meaning it can differentiate between vehicular traffic and pedestrians. The sensor is housed in a NEMA-4 rated plastic casing and features and a crimp style connector to prevent water intrusion through the feed cable. Even after it's installed, it's fully adjustable by remote control and sports a unidirectional sensing capability to acknowledge approaching or departing traffic.
- Microwave And Microprocessor
- Mounting Height: 11.5' to 23'
- Rated IP65 For Weather Resistance
- Tilt angle: 0° to 180° In Elevation
- TTE 1999/5/EC And EMC 89/336/EEC Rated
- Minimum Detection Speed: 2.2"/S (Measured In Sensor Axis)
- Detection Zone (Typical): Narrow Pattern - 13' (W) x 16' For Mounting Height Of 16'
- Sensitivity, Hold time, Detection Mode, Pedestrian And Parallel Traffic Rejection Mode, Relay Configuration Adjustable By Remote Control
- Power Consumption: <2W
- Main Frequency: 50 to 60 Hz
- Hold Time: 0.5s to 9s (Adjustable)
- Max Contact Voltage : 42V AC/ DC
- Max Contact Current: 1A (Resistive)
- Transmitter Frequency: <24.125 GHz
- Transmitter Radiated Power <20 dBm EIRP
- Max Switching Power: 30W (DC) / 60 VA (AC)
- Temperature Range: -22°F to 122°
- Dimensions: 5" (D) x 4" (W) x 3 3/4" (H)
- Bracket Material: Black Anodized Aluminum
- Housing Material: NEMA 4-Rated ABS And Polycarbonate
- Supply voltage: 12V to 24V AC +/- 10%, 12V to 24V DC +30%/-10%