Dual Technology Sensor for Industrial Applications - BEA 10IS40
The IS40 dual technology sensor combines the Falcon Microwave Motion with Active Infrared Presence detection in one NEMA 4 Enclosure. This rugged system can detect both moving and motionless objects (with learn time). This system is designed for industrial doors and provides precise presence detection and accurate motion detection in front of the door. Infrared detection provides up to 40 spots to maximize coverage.
- Can be mounted from 8-16'
- Compatible with most industrial doors
- Designed with a NEMA 4 and IP65 rated enclosure
- Includes 33' of Pre-Wired Teflon Cable (2 Relay Outputs)
- Immune To Subtle Door Vibrations, Light, Sun And Environmental Changes
- Labor-Intensive Induction Loops Replaced With Easy-To-Mount Overhead Installation
- Active Infrared And Microwave Technologies Provide Precise Presence And Accurate Motion Detection
- Works In Variety of Settings, Including Retail, Healthcare, Education, Hospitality And Manufacturing
- Immune To Subtle Door Vibrations As Well As Environmental Conditions Such As Snow, Sun, Rain And Wind
- Cable Length: 30'
- Detection Mode: Motion
- Power: 12-24V AC/DC
- Output Hold Time: 0.5s-9s
- Mounting Height: 8 - 16'
- Max Detection Field: 13' X 16'6"
- Technology: Microwave, Infrared
- Dimensions: 3.75" (W) X 4" (H) X 5" (D)
- Transmitter Frequency" 24.150 GHz
- Operating Temperature: -22ºF To 140ºF