Diablo Vehicle Probe Kit Loop Detector (100' Wire) - DML-9LP
Get the DML-9LP loop detector and the new mini-loop in one package! The Diablo “Mini-Loop” is intended to be buried beneath the roadway surface and connected, via lead-in cable, to the Diablo DML-9LP Detector.
The detector operates on any voltage from 10 to 30V AC/DC and draws about 1 milliamp of current with no vehicle over the sensor. This detector uses Diablo's mini-loop. Its micro size features no user settings and will automatically configure itself once powered on. It can only operate in pulse mode, presence mode is not possible.
- The fact that the Mini-Loop is not installed in the pavement and that the lead-in is very durable allows it to be used in situations such as cobblestone pavements, poor pavements, dirt/gravel roads, bridge decks and more
- Plug and Play Operation
- Operating Voltage: 10 - 30V AC/DC
- Dimensions: 1.52" (H) x 2.90" (W) x 1.56" (D)
- Relay Outputs
- Includes the DML-9LP loop detector and a 100' mini loop
- Relay Normally Closed (N.C.)
- Relay Common
- Relay Normally Open (N.O.)
- Power Common
- Power In
Covered by United States patent number US 7,132,959 “Non-Interfering Vehicle Detection”.
|Product||Loop Detector Kit|
|Loop Channels||Single Channel|
|Pin||Removable 7-Pin Terminal Block|
|Secure Side Status||Fail-Secure|
|Operation||Plug and Play|
|Manufacturer||Diablo Controls, Inc.|