The single-piece Vehicle Motion Detector, designed and manufactured by EMX, detects changes in earth's magnet field near the probe up to 12 ft. It will detect vehicles moving at a minimum speed of 5mph, therefore it will not detect a stationary vehicle. It can be used in free exit applications to open gates for guests without requiring access equipment such as a key fob or keypad code. Other applications include wiring this Vehicle Motion Detector to a home automation system to detect a vehicle moving down a driveway with a cable length of 100 ft. This Vehicle Motion Detector has a watertight PVC construction, making it suitable for direct burial applications.
- Accepts Wide Range Of Power Inputs
- Energy Saving Low Current Consumption
- 100 ft Lead Cable For Direct Burial Along Driveways
- Probe Input Circuitry Protected By Surge Suppressors
- Pre-Wired Harness Onto Lead Wire For Easy Installation
- Detects Ferrous Materials In Motion, Will Not Detect Aluminum
- Detects Changes In Earth's Magnetic Field Up To 12 ft Near Probe
- In The Event Of Power Failure, Settings Are Stored And Saved In A Non-Volatile Memory
- Watertight PVC Composition Ensures Long-Lasting, Reliable Performance As Direct Burial Probe
- Hard Wire Option For Home Automation System Notifications
- Suitable For Solar Applications Due To Low Current Consumption
- Use To Detect Moving Vehicles, Will Not Detect Stationary Vehicles
- Use As Security System For Notifications Of A Vehicle Moving Down A Driveway
- Use As A Free Exit Sensor To Open Gates Without The Need For Access Equipment
- Detection Range: 12'
- Output Time: 5 Seconds
- Probe Dimensions: 24" x 1"
- Probe Cable: 5 Wire, Direct Burial
- Power Supply: 9-41V DC to 6-29V AC
- Operating Temperature: -40°F To 180°F
- Probe Housing Material: Watertight PVC
- Current Consumption: 250uA While On Standby, 12mA While Activated
- Relays: Normally Open, Normally Closed, Common, Form C (SPDT) 1A@24V DC, 1A@120V AC
*Probe Must Be Stationary To Function Properly.
|Voltage||9-41V DC or 6-29V AC|
|Manufacturer||EMX Industries, Inc.|