EMX Direct Burial LRS Vehicle Detector Sensor Kit - Underground Vehicle Detector Sensor With 50' Lead-In Wire and LRS Controller - LRS-DB-50-K
The LRS measures Earth's magnetic field and responds based on the disturbances from ferrous objects. The LRS is small, allowing easy installation with a singular saw cut, making it a labor and cost-effective vehicle detection solution. It is also rated for above-grade installation, making it an ideal choice for confined spaces or hidden for security purposes. This high-speed detection loop features a fast response and stores background and settings in non-volatile memory. It is ideal for drive-thru windows, car washes, loading docks, and parking and traffic monitoring.
- 3 Dimensional Presence Detection of Vehicles
- Stand Alone Sensor
- Stores Ambient Background and Settings
- Remote Control Module For Programming
- Ultrameter - Displays Sensitivity Setting/Crosstalk Interference
- Detect-On-Stop - Allows Detection Only When Vehicle Has Come To Complete Stop
- Ideal Application: Automatic Gates and Doors, Drive-Thru Windows, Car Washes, Parking and Traffic Monitoring, Loading Docks
- Sensing Technology: 3 Axis Magnetoresistive
- Ultrameter Display: 10 Levels of Sensitivity
- Detection Range: 5'
- Lead-In Wire: 50'
- Operating Environment: - 40° F - 180° F
- Power Supply: 12 - 30 VDC and 24 VAC
- Dimensions: 3" x 0.9" x 2.75"
|Voltage||12-30V DC and 24V AC|
|Loop Type||Direct Burial|
|Manufacturer||EMX Industries, Inc.|