The UL325 Infrared Photo Eye external entrapment device provides excellent obstruction detection for automatic gates and doors. This thru-beam, non-contact sensor has an sensing range of 65ft ideal for wide gates and doors. The Infrared Photo Eye is UL325-2018 compliant with operators that require NC monitoring. This external entrapment protection device features a NEMA 4X enclosure built to withstand extreme weather conditions and includes powder-coated steel hoods for maximum protection from the elements.
- Hood Color: Gray
- Thru-Beam Configuration
- Entrapment Protection Device Type B1
- 65' Range Ideal For Wide Gates Or Doors
- UL325-2018 Compliant With Operators That Require NC Monitoring
- Infrared Photo Eye Includes Powder Coated Steel Protective Hood
- NEMA 4X Enclosure Built To Withstand Extreme Temperatures And Elements
- Range: 6 - 65 ft.
- Power: 12 V DC to 24V AC/DC
- Transmitter: 47 mA
- Relay Contact Rating: 1A @ 30 VDC
- Receiver: 33 mA 25 mA, 56 mA 38 mA
- Operating Temperature: -40F - 170F
- Hood Dimensions: 6.7" x 3.3" x 4.4"
- Housing Dimensions: 5.03" x 3.06" x 3.02"
- Housing: UL, CSA Type 4, 4X, 3, 3R, 12, 13
- Current Consumption: 12 VDC Standby Detect, 24 V AC/DC Standby Detect
|Photo Eye Type||Through-Beam|
|Manufacturer||EMX Industries, Inc.|