The RAVEN by EMX Industries, Inc. is an industrial vehicle and pedestrian motion sensor that uses microwave technology to activate automatic doors and industrial gates. It uses advanced dual relay output technology to distinguish between vehicles and pedestrians and comes with multiple detection modes, capable of being programmed to approach-only, depart-only or bidirectional movement. It eliminates unneeded door or gate openings by scanning, detecting, and activating cross-traffic filtering settings. Additional adjustments can be made for adjusting the sensitivity, responsiveness, and relay hold times. Programming is quick and easy and can be done using the push buttons directly on the sensor housing or using the optional RAVEN-RC remote control. The RAVEN's maximum detection zone is approximately 16 ft. x 26 ft. at the ideal mounting point of 23 ft.
Advantages & Applications:
- Flexible and Adjustable Detection Field
- Reduces Unnecessary Door and Gate Openings
- Capable of Disregarding Pedestrian and Parallel Traffic
- Ideal For Use With Automatic Doors and Gates, Barrier Arm Activation, Parking Garage Entry Points, Truck and Tow-Motor Detection and More.
- 8-23 ft. Mounting Height
- Differentiantion Between Pedestrian and Vehicle Traffic
- Advanced K-Band Microwave Technology With Adjustable Detection Field
- Easy To Install and Confiigure Using Push-Buttons or Optional Remote Control
- Impressive High Coverage Area Resolution With Uni-Directional and Cross-Traffic Filtering Technology
- Durable, Waterproof IP67 Housing Designed For Indoor/Outoor Use In Varying Harsh Environments (-4° F to 140° F)
- Housing: Polycarbonate
- Dimensions: 5.16" x 2.87" x 5.35"
- Operating Frequency: 24.150 GHz
- Supply Voltage: 12-36 VDC or 12-28 VAC
- Vertical Directionality: +/- 0-90° (15° Increments)
- Horizontal Directionality: +/- 18° (Left/Right)
- Installation Height: 8-23 ft.
- Connection: 26 ft. Cable
- Current Draw: 50 mA @ 24 VDC
- Operating Temperature: -4° To 140°F
- Environmental Protection: IP 67
- Relay Contact Rating: 1 A @ 24 VDC
- Relay Hold Time: 0.5 to 300 Seconds (Adjustable)
- Relay Output: 2 Relay Outputs (Vehicle and Pedestrian) NO/NC
|Manufacturer||EMX Industries, Inc.|