The FC-12 Outdoor Photo Eye is sealed and mounted in an LB electrical junction box and When wired to the CF-2C Control Unit, it will keep lights from coming on when the system is tripped during daylight hours. Its housing provides protection against the elements to allow the photo eye to continue functioning in any weather.
- Screw Terminal Hook Up
- Designed For Outdoor Use
- Use With CF-2C Control Unit Only
- Photocell Sealed In LB junction box
- Fully Adjustable At CF-2C Control Unit
- Weatherproof For Outside Mounting
- Bring Probe Wire Safely Into House
- Saves Money By Keeping Lights Off During Daylight Hours
- Temperature Range: -40F to 250F
- Dimensions: 4.5" x 3.75" 1.25"
- Extra Annunciator Relay Contacts
|Photo Eye Type||Through-Beam|