The Miller Edge 3' Aluminum Retainer for the Miller Edge MEP190 Treadle Switch's rugged construction is able to handle tough industrial and commercial environments, inside or out. Made of strong, sturdy aluminum and available in lengths from 1'-10', it protects the treadle switch, which is sensitive to force as light as 2 pounds, as per UL-325 standards. The switch stands up to temperatures as low as -30°F and as high as 158°F and this sturdy edge fits perfectly in any application. With a switch whose expected life is 1,000,000 activations, having a reliable, working retainer is an important element of a door or gate system.
- Made From Durable Aluminum
- Available In Sizes From 1' To 10'
- Rugged Construction For Industrial Settings
- Works With Switch To Provide Fast, Reliable Operation
- Length: 3'
- Material: Aluminum
- Force Sensitivity (Of Treadle Switch): 2 Lbs.
- Temperature Range: -30ºF to 158ºF
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|