This pressure sensitive electric edge can be adapted to suit a wide variety of applications. It is manufactured to user specifications for length, sensitivity and outlet location. When touch activated, the ME111 sends an immediate signal to stop and/or reverse operations depending upon your particular application. Multiple mounting channel designs allow for easy installation on nearly any surface.
Great for barrier gates and counter shutters. Features touch sensitive signaling, vertical or horizontal mounting, and a small profile.
- Cover Color: Black
- Length: Per specification to nearest 1/4", max = 40 ft
- Sensitivity: 8psi - standard
- Lead Wire: 2 ft. SJO 22 gauge - standard
- Wire Outlet Location: specify right hand, left hand or end
- Electrical Requirements: 24 volt, 1/2 amp AC / DC power
- Wiring Diagram: 2-wire, N.O.
- Contact Element: Alumaglas®
- Mounting Channel: High density PVC
- Material: Extruded flexible PVC
- Temperature Range: -30°F to +155°F
Place appropriate ME111 mounting channel in desired location. Drill 1/8” holes through channel and into mounting surface every 24”. Attach channel to surface with screws. Slide ME111 SensingEdge into channel and wire to controls.
Note: Use a maximum 24 volt, 1/2 amp AC/DC power. Overload can cause damage. For detailed installation and wiring instructions, contact Miller Edge, Inc.
Care of the ME111
Minimum care is required for the ME111 since it is manufactured with only the most durable materials and the highest quality control standards. However sensing edges should be examined regularly for cuts or punctures which could damage internal components. Check wiring to be sure connections are secure. When properly maintained, the ME111 offers years of trouble free operation.
|Edge Installation Type||Slide-In Style|
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|