The Miller Edge MET-101 Edge Tester is used to quickly and easily verify the correct operation and termination type for electrically activated sensing edges. Operating is as simple as turning the tester on, selecting the switch position and connecting the edge to the tester's two leads With bright, highly visible indicator lights, reading the results of the test is an easy task.
- Alligator Clips
- Red Indicator Light Blinks To Indicate Faults
- Solid Red Light Indicates System Functioning Properly
- Fast, Easy Testing Of Correct Operation And Termination Type For Electrically Activated Sensing Edges
- Power: 9V Battery (Not Included)
- Remove Screws For Access To Circuit Board
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|