The Miller Edge MLC-K36 3' Monitored Light Curtain Kit is a comprehensive kit that uses a series of through-beam photo eyes attached near a door track or door guides, creating a dense barrier of light that, when interrupted, signals the door to reverse. It has the ability to span a space up to 32' wide and is compatible with most commercial and industrial applications. Additionally, it’s a UL 325-compliant monitored device that replaces a photo eye and provides added protection.
• Simplified Wiring
• IP67 Waterproof Housing
• UL 325 Recognized Component
• No External Interface Box Required
• Suitable For Most Commercial And Industrial Applications
• Enclosure Rating: IP67
• Supply Voltage: 12-24 VAC/DC
• Maximum Operating Range: 32'
• Max. Ambient Light: >100,000 Lux
• Aperture Angle: EM: ±8º and RX: ±15º
• Housing Material: PVC Over Aluminum
• Number Of Elements: 8 Or 16 (Model Dependent)
• Temperature Range: -40ºF to 140ºF (-40ºC to 60ºC)
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|