The MT21 pressure sensitive electric edge is custom manufactured to your exact specifications for length, width, height and sensitivity.When touched lightly or at an angle, the MT22 will send an immediate electrical signal to your controls to stop, and/or reverse operations. It is completely flexible and will contour curved surfaces.
In addition to being a sensing device, the MT21 also acts as a weatherstrip on doors to help save energy. Contact us with your specifications and we will design the best sensing edge for your application.
XR-5 Chemically Resistant Cover:
- Kerosene --- 50% Phosphoric acid
- Diesel Fuel --- 50% Hydrochloric acid
- JP-4 Jet Fuel --- 50% Acetic acid
- Salt Water --- SAE-30 oil
- Length: Per specification to the nearest 1/4”
- Sensitivity: 3psi - standard
- Lead Wire: 24” SJTO 18 gauge - standard
- Wire Outlet Location: specify right hand, left hand or end
- Electrical Requirements: 24 volts, 1/2 amp AC or DC power
- Electrical Diagram: 2-wire, N.O. configuration
- Electrical Contact Element: Alumaglas®
- Cover: Heavy duty reinforced PVC
- Temperature Range: -30ºF to +155ºF
- 4 wire N.O. configuration
- Pneumatic (MTP21) Air-Wave (MTAW21)
- 4-wire control panel (MFSC-100)
- Yellow/Black striped cover material
- 4-wire intrinsically-safe control panel (FSIS-25-4)
To install remove edge from shipping container and lay out flat and straight. Close air valve. Position edge in desired location and attach with screws through mounting flange at ends and center.Continue to attach edge by securing mounting flange with screws placed 24” apart. Do not place screws below seal line. For detailed installation & wiring instructions, contact Miller Edge, Inc.
Care of the MT21...
Minimal care is required for MT style SensingEdges since they are manufactured with only the most durable materials and the highest quality control standards. However, SensingEdges should be examined regularly for cuts or punctures which could damage internal components. Also check wiring to be sure connections are secure. When properly maintained, the MT21 offers years of trouble-free operation.
|Cover Color||Black, Yellow, Gray|
|Post Type||Fits Any Shape|
|Edge Installation Type||Direct Mount|
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|