The MWT12 sensing edge transmitter wirelessly transmits a signal to a compatible receiver, such as the MWR02A. Easily mount this transmitter to the gate or door edge sensor. Designed and manufactured by Miller Edge.
How does this transmitter work? When the sensing edge comes into contact with an obstruction, a closed circuit signal is created and is sent to the transmitter. The transmitter relays the information to the receiver and the receiver passes the signal along to the operator motor. The gate or door stops movement and will then reverse its direction of travel.
- Enclosure Material: Polycarbonate
- Enclosure Color: Black
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4
- Response Time: Nominal 30 m sec.
- Operating Temperature: 0° F 130° F (-18oC to 55oC) (Alkaline Battery)
- Operating Frequency: 318 Mhz.
- Maximum Operating Distance: 100 Feet
- Power: (2) 1.5 Volt AA Alkaline Batteries
- Transmitted Signal Duration: 4 to 5 seconds
- #6 self drilling screws included for mounting
- 19,683 programmable transmitter codes
|Loop Channels||1 Channel|
|Manufacturer||Miller Edge, Inc.|