The MMTC 4X8P Paveover Preformed Loop comes with a 30-foot lead and 4X8-foot loop. The loop is supplied with 18 AWG insulated wire and is suited for detecting a vehicle in a smaller driving or parking area. As the vehicle passes over the loop, it breaks the circuit, prompting the loop detector to send a signal to a relay in the garage or gate opener. Gate and door safety matter and with this loop, a system becomes safer and more functional.
- Loop Type: Direct Burial
- 6.4Î© Wire Resistance Per Foot
- Preformed For Ease Of Installation
- Specifically Designed For An Exact Fit
- Loop And Lead In Cables Are Flexible And Easy To Install
- Loop Size: 32'
- Turns: 4
- Cable Diameter: 0.0403"
- Inductance: 100
- Detection Height: 4'
Lead-In Cable Specifications:
- Length: 30'
- Wire Insulation: PVC
- Conductor: #18 AWG
- Number Of Conductors: 1
- Material: Nickel-Plate Copper Cable
|Loop Type||Direct Burial|