The MMTC Pneumatic Edge Control Kit is a comprehensive package that provides the core elements needed to install an edge control system, with a 32NO-MOS Exterior 3-Wire Air Switch, a 14' black air hose, pneumatic hose plug and a 20' Extended Coil Cord. The 32NO-MOS 3-Wire Exterior Air Switch is housed in a plastic enclosure for protection and functionality in industrial settings and is normally open and normally closed. Adjusting its sensitivity is easy by turning either screw and it can withstand a maximum pressure of 20 lbs. per square inch. With the included air hose and coil cord, installation is simple and straightforward and everything is at hand to get the system up and running.
- Easy to Install
- Switch Is Single Pole, Double Throw
- Housing Is NEMA 4-Rated For Protection
- No Concerns With Compatibility Amongst Parts
- Air Hose, Pneumatic Hose Plug And Coil Cord Included
- Color: Black
- Hose Length: 14'
- Switch Normally Open And Normally Closed
- Switch Is Momentary Activation Only
|Air Hose Length||14'|