The Nylon Rollers 6 5/8" Round Post x 2 1/2" Round Gate Frame Nylon Cantilever Roller for Sliding Gates combines form and functionality with sealed bearings for long life and no mess since it requires no greasing. Its combination of a durable nylon roller and square steel fittings to secure it to a gate frame makes it easy to install and gives it a long, reliable life span in a litany of applications.
- Rubber-Sealed Bearings
- Prevents Wear On Gate Frame
- Bearings Rotate On 1" Hardened Steel Main Shaft
- Graphite-Impregnated Monomer Cast Nylon Wheel
- Non-Removable Integral Polyurethane Cover For Rollers
- External Roller Assembly Consists Of A Minimum 4.0" Diameter, 2 1/2" Width Nylon Compression Molded Wheel
- Nylon Compression Molded Wheel Requires 18,000 PSI Load Rating Prior To Deformation To Prevent Flatted Surfaces On The Wheel
- Post Size: 6 5/8"
- Roller Material: Nylon
- Gate Frame Size: 2 1/2"
- Fittings Material: Galvanized Steel
- Engineered For Gate Openings Of Up To 30' And Overall Length Of 45'
- Mounting Hardware: Two 5/8" Diameter Galvanized, U-Bolts With Nylon Insert Lock Nuts
|Post Size||6 5/8"|
|Gate Frame Size||2 1/2"|