NEMA 4X Monitored Reflective Photoeye - Vitector Fraba - MMTC RAY-RT
The Vitector Fraba RAY-RT is a NEMA 4X rated, monitored reflective photo eye. It features a sensing range of 5 to 50 feet and includes mounting brackets and reflector. Thanks to Vitevector's design, this photo eye's method of determining the distance between the photo eye and a reflective object, the RAY-RT Photo Eye can distinguish between a clear path and the light being reflected by a shiny obstacle between the photo eye and reflector. It contains two photocells and an arrangement of lenses and apertures to detect small variations in the angle of incidence from light returned by the reflector.
- Versatile For Multiple Settings
- Measures Distance Between Photo Eye and Reflective Object Well
- Standard Range: 5' to 23'
- Long Range: 5' to 40'
- NEMA 65 Rated
- 6 1/2' Cable
- Dimensions: 1" X 3.5" X 1.4"
- Voltage:6-40V DC/12-24V AC/DC
- Response Time: 30ms
- Wake-Up Delay: 500ms
- Temperature Range: -22° to 140°F
|Photo Eye Type||Retro-Reflective|
|Voltage||6-40V DC or 12-24V AC|