The OVS-50 TNR Monitored Hybrid Photoelectric Through Beam Photo Eye, designed and manufactured by OPTEX, is an extremely cost-effective, reliable, and versatile Active Infrared vehicle presence detection solution. The Active Infrared dual-beam photo-eye set provides extremely dependable operation in even the most severe weather conditions. It comes with an IP65 internal protection rating and can stably operate in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 140°F, and with humidity conditions up to 95%. Installation is quick and easy, requiring no concrete cutting and no wiring on the transmitter side, and once installed, the battery life will last up to 8 years and also provide a 50 ft. point-to-point maximum operating range!
- Operating Range: 50 ft. Point To Point
- Quick & Easy Installation With Battery Driven Transmitter
- Slim & Sleek, Low Profile Body Design
- LED Optical Alignment For Simplified Optical Adjustment (Sniper View Finder With 2x Magnification)
- Extremely Long 8 Year Battery Operating Life
- IP65 Water-Proof Protection Rating Ideal For Outdoor Installations
- UL325 2016 Compliant Safety Rating
- Max Detection Range: 50 ft.
- Detection Method: Twin infrared beam interruption detection
- Interruption Time: Variable between 20 / 100 / 250 / 500 ms (4 steps)
- Transmitter Power Source: (2) 3.6 VDC D Size Lithium Batteries
- Reeceiver Power Source: 12-24 VDC
- Transmitter Current Draw: Transmitter: 130μA
- Receiver Current Draw: Receiver: 80μA (max.)
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 Years
- Output: Form C Relay; 30 VDC 0.2A
- Output Hold Time: Blocked Beam Period +0.5 Sec.
- Beam Alignment Angle: ±90° Horizontal, ±5° Vertical
- Operating Temperature: -4°F to 140°F
- Operating Humidity: 95% Max.
- Dimensions: 11.6" H x 2.7" W x 4.6" D
- Internal Protection Rating: IP65 (Waterproof)
- Listing: UL325 2016 Compliant
OPTEX Battery Powered Wireless Monitored Hybrid Through Beam Photo Eye (50 ft. Range Dual IR Beam) - OVS-50TNR
You may also be interested in the following product(s)