Loop wires and lead-in wires can float to the surface when the sealant is applied. Before sealing saw slots, the Backer Rod can be installed in 1/2" saw slots to hold loop wires and lead-in wires securely in place. This Backer Rod is a cost-efficient, easy to install closed-cell polyethylene foam that when used before sealant application will streamline the installation process, saving you time and money.
- Color: Gray
- For 1/2" Saw Slots
- Use 1-2" Long Pieces Spaced 2' Apart
- Holds Loop Wire And Cable Wire In Place
- Sold By The Foot With A Minimum Order of 2,500 ft.
- Install Backer Rod Before Applying Loop Sealant For Best Results
- Part Number: 390-0375-00
- Outside Diameter: 0.375"
- Material: Closed Cell Polyethylene Foam
|Product||Backer Rod Foam|