Reno A&E Four Conductor Home Run Cable (Per Foot - Orange) - HR418-O
The Reno A&E Four Conductor Home Run Cable is constructed with high quality cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation which provides incredible thermal, electrical and physical properties. The Four Conductor Home Run Cable features abrasion, moisture and chemical resistance. This loop wire withstands temperatures up to 426° F (219° C) and is designed for a 3/8" saw slot.
- Outer Jacket Color: Orange
- For Use In 3/8" Saw Slots
- Also Know As: Magnetometer Wire Or 138 Cable
- Abrasion, Moisture, And Chemical Resistant
- Conductor Insulation Colors: Black, Red, White, And Green
- Conductors Laid In Left Hand Direction In Order As Listed Above
- Part Number: 380-0504-00
- Maximum Length of Lay: 3"
- Nominal OD: 0.290" +/- 0.010"
- Nominal XLPE Insulation: 0.20"
- Nominal XLPE Outer Jacket: 0.040"
- Withstands Temperatures Up To 426° F (219° C)
- Conductor: #18 AWG (Seven Strands of #26 AWG Tinned Copper Wire)
|Products Sold By The Foot||Four Conductor Home Run Cable|