The Reno A&E Single Conductor Loop Wire is a loop wire that is sold by the foot and can be used for heavy traffic applications, industrial and commercial installations. Constructed with cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) this Single Conductor Loop Wire is built to last. Ths top of the line XLPE insulation and cable jackets provide unbeatable thermal, electrical, and physical properties which contribute to its reliable and long lasting performance life. The Single Conductor Loop Wire features abrasion, moisture, and chemical resistance. This loop wire withstands temperatures up to 426° F (219° C).
- Insulation Color: Orange
- For Use In 1/4" Saw Slots
- Ideal For Commercial Applications
- Abrasion, Moisture, And Chemical Resistant
- Part Number: 831-1603-01
- Nominal OD: 0.216"
- XLPE Insulation (Nominal): 0.080"
- Temperature Range: Up To 426° F
- Conductor: #16 AWG (Nineteen Strands of #29 AWG Tinned Copper Wire)
|Products Sold By The Foot||Single Conductor Loop Wire|