Reno A&E Single Conductor Loop Wire - (Per Foot - Red) - LW-120-R
The Single Conductor Loop Wire, designed and manufactured by Reno A&E, is a single conductor loop wire that can be used for light traffic applications that have stable road surfaces. It's sold by the foot, fits a 1/8" saw slot and is ideal for residential gates or loops cut in concrete floors. Constructed with cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), this Single Conductor Loop Wire is built to last. The high quality XLPE insulation provides unbeatable thermal, electrical, and physical properties which contribute to its reliable and long lasting performance life. The Single Conductor Loop wire features abrasion, moisture, and chemical resistance. This loop wire withstands temperatures up to 426° F (219° C).
- Conductor: Single
- Insulation Color: Red
- For Use In 1/8" Saw Slots
- Abrasion, Moisture, And Chemical Resistant
- Ideal For Light Traffic Applications With Stable Roadways
- Part Number: 381-2020-02
- Nominal OD: 0.118"
- XLPE Insulation (Nominal): 0.040"
- Temperature Range: Up To 426° F
- Conductor: #20 AWG (Seven Strands Of #29 AWG Tinned Copper Wire)
|Products Sold By The Foot||Single Conductor Loop Wire|