The Reno A&E Single Conductor, Single Jacketed Loop Wire is a single conductor loop wire that is sold by the foot and which can be used for heavy traffic applications, industrial, and commercial installations. Constructed with cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) this Single Conductor Loop Wire is built to last. The top of the line XLPE insulation and cable jackets provide unbeatable thermal, electrical, and physical properties which contribute to its reliable and long lasting performance life. The Single Conductor Loop Wire features abrasion, moisture, and chemical resistance. This loop wire withstands temperatures up to 426° F (219° C).
- Single Jacketed
- Insulation Color: Red
- For Use In 1/4" Saw Slots
- Abrasion, Moisture, And Chemical Resistant
- Ideal For Industrial And Commercial Applications
- Part Number: 381-1603-20
- Nominal OD: 0.156"
- XLPE Insulation (Nominal): 0.049"
- Temperature Range: Up To 426° F
- Conductor: #16 AWG (Nineteen Strands of #29 AWG Tinned Copper Wire)
|Products Sold By The Foot||Single Conductor Loop Wire|